Is your organisation a social butterfly or a wallflower?
Social Media can accomplish a number of business goals. But without a thorough, well-researched social media strategy, you can lose focus on those objectives are or what they should be. What do you primarily want to use social for? sales or client retention? customer service?
The way you go about managing your social channels will be very customised to those goals. We find most organisations haven’t thought through this before they’ve hopped online and created profiles for their business.
A Social Media Strategy will help you:
- Go beyond social being as just a brand awareness exercise and see it as a valid lead generation channel.
- Leap past just having a mixed bag of tactics to become a truly social business.
- Listen intelligently to your community, industry and competitors.
- Establish yourself and your business as an industry thought leader.
- Build a valuable search engine practice.
- Create an additional customer service arm by learning to respond to product research queries in real time.
- Delivered against measurable targets, this kind of effort requires planning and coordination.
Pollen Marketing understands the social media techniques that ensure that tangible results will be achieved for your business. We can create a comprehensive Social Media Plan for your business or deliver individual campaigns that help boost your online presence.