Is your organisation a social butterfly or a dying wallflower? Business to Business Marketing need not be unsocial.
SWEET FACT: According to the report, Social Strategy for B2B Marketing 2011 (Global Web Index), B2B decision makers are the most socially engaged in the world when compared to average Internet users. It’s important to go beyond looking at social media as just a brand awareness exercise to seeing it as a valid lead generation channel.
What are some of the reasons you need a social media strategy?
• There are distinct principles to reaching a Business to Business audience.
• B2B must go beyond having a mixed bag of tactics that alone are meaningless.
• Social media can intelligently engage prospects and build a valid sales pipeline with the precise channels in place.
• Establish yourself and your business as an industry thought leader.
• Build a valuable search marketing practice to be found online.
• Create an additional customer service arm by learning to respond to enquiries in real time.
& most of all…
Deliver against measurable targets.
This kind of effort requires research, analysis, planning & coordination. The skills and messaging used on these platforms are very unique and also need to be customised to your industry. A strategic plan ensures you have tangible results. Without one, it becomes a big fat waste of time and money.